Information collected and how we use it
– You do not have to provide personal information in order to use most of this website. However, if you wish to take advantage of some of the more personalised services that we make available there is certain information we will need from you. Personal information is generally collected so we can deliver requested materials or information and if you submit an online form.
Rhisco is the sole owner of any information collected on this website. We do not sell, share, or transfer this information, except as set out in this policy. We use your information for administration, to improve our marketing, to improve our relationship with you and to provide services to you. Any information that is collected by us will be stored and handled in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We may disclose personal information to any appropriate third party or regulatory body if we have grounds to believe you are involved in illegal conduct or if we are required to do so by law. Only when necessary, we may pass your information between our offices. The list of our offices appears in the website and is updated as appropriate. We may employ the services of a third party to help us with some functions, such as website hosting. In some cases that third party may receive your information. However, at all times Rhisco will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social network
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Please note that doing this will most likely limit the functionality of our website, as cookies are an important part of it. If your concern relates to cookies used by spyware, we suggest that rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
We take all appropriate steps to protect your information both online and offline from loss, misuse, destruction and/or unauthorized access or alteration. However, Rhisco accepts no liability for any unauthorised disclosure of any such personal data. We will retain your personal information on our database indefinitely, although you can request that we remove this information at any time.
If you would like information on our security and data protection procedures please email email@example.com
Transferring information overseas
It is possible that your details or information collected may be processed overseas where we think this may be of benefit to you.
Links to other web sites
– Links to any third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience and if you use these links, you leave our website. Rhisco is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, legality or availability, or for the privacy policies of any third party websites to which this website may link. We have not reviewed any of these third party websites and we do not endorse or make any representations about any of them, any material found on them or any results obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Your rights to request information
You can ask for a copy of the information we hold about you at any time. We will also correct any inaccuracies in your information at your request. You may also request that all personal information held about you be deleted from our systems.